I need to record this because its so frustrating and its probably because I am trying to give meaning to my dreams again where in actual fact there probably are none.
This week I have dreamt of five of the most important people in my life that are no longer here. Usually, if I dream of these people I remember it in detail and I found that I can't this time so I am going to record what I do remember in the hope that more comes back to me.
My first dream of an Aunt that was a mother to me whilst I was a child and teenager growing up, I loved her dearly. We are at a family event, I don't know what its for and I am feeling uncormfortable being there, I don't see anyone until I turn and there she is. I smile and feel immediately happy, she is standing there dressed immaculately, looking very beautiful in my favourite colour pink, she has her back to me so doesn't see me but I know she knows I am there and she smiles. I just felt so happy and comfortable seeing her and glad to see her looking so well and happy herself. My dream ended there.
My second dream was of my Grandmother and my three aunts, now these were lovely generous people and my Grandmother was the fairytale Grandmother you get to read about but let me tell you I am not joking when I say you do not mess with these women! lmao These ladies were old School and the matriach of the family, you crossed one of them and you crossed them all, you would wish for a beating because what they could do with the glare of their eyes or the words from their mouth would reduce you to a jibbering mess "shudders" lol! I loved them all very much and my Grandmother was perfect to me. Ok so to my dream, my Grandmother is sitting at the head of the table with my three aunts sitting opposite facing her, I am sitting behind the aunts on a couch, which is quite odd to me because they would have considered that rude unless I were a small child, when they just would have thought I had no privvy to adult conversation. The absolute only thing I get from this dream is that they have decided "there is no room today and I should wait till tomorrow"! No room for what and what I am waiting till tomorrow for?! I felt slightly anxious in this dream but trusting of their decision even though frustrated when I got it. There was a lot being said before this decision was made but I can not recall any of it. The dream ended there.
As I said I do this and try to attach meanings to my dreams, there may not be any or it may be me trying to tell myself something but what? Or it might just be absolutely nothing at all but a "dream".
No comments:
Post a Comment