My very first dream experience (that I remember) came at around the age of 5/6, it was shortly after the first of two times in my life when I had come close to death. I won't be blogging those experiences here though they remain with me and only people I chose to tell, because they are far too intimate and the second was the one true moment in my life that will remain totally unquestionable and never be open for misinterpretration by anyone else.
Anyway, I stray from the subject :p So I fell into this horrible, filthy, disgusting water and almost drown but was thankfully saved :) Infact I remember as a small child fishing a couple of fish up with my net from that place to give them a "bath" in clean water haha! So this water made me a bit ill and I was wandering round my Aunts house putting my best "ill face" on you know the one looking all forlorn but extremely cute, I had it perfected! Being the youngest, it got me lots of fizzy pop and sweets by the tons of other kids being looked after there, so my Aunt packed me off to bed for a nap lol.
So I eventually nodded off to sleep and awoke making my way towards the stairs where I saw my aunt standing sorting the washing into piles. I suddenly thought how great it would be to fly down them, so with a push from my feet I was off "weeeeeeeeeeeee" haha it was the most amazing feeling so I came back up and off I went again slowly flying back down. I don't need to walk back up the stairs this time I will just float :) I get to the top and do some crazy ballerina type twirl (as you do) :p then suddenly my throat is sore and I wake up back in my bed.
My Aunt comes in with arms full of washing to see how I am doing and of course I have to know what she thought about my awesome flying show, "did you see, did you see me fly down the stairs?" lol, she goes into this whole lecture on how I did not do that and the dangers of being careful on the stairs, quite rightly of course! I told her that she must have blinked too hard and missed it! My parents visited later that day and I told them all about me flying and floating on the stairs, my mom told me that I had obviously been dreaming and messing around on stairs was a dangerous and silly thing to do my reply was "ok I will only do it when I know its safe" I still remember the frustration on her face haha :)
No comments:
Post a Comment