I was about to write a blog here about a dream I had when I started reading my previous post "Total Frustration" (don't know how to link :p) on my dream about my Aunt I saw wearing pink and making me feel comfortable and happy. Well, I now think I know what this dream was all about and it really makes sense and is quite amazing actually. Here are my thoughts, she was wearing the color I needed to identify in my NLP session, she had her back to me so the most prominent image was the color and not her face etc, I had felt she was making me feel safe and happy in an uncomfortable situation. I really think this is the explanation of my dream, she was showing me what I needed to see and that I would feel safe when I saw it, ofc the feeling safe came, thanks to my friend who did the NLP for me. I am not claiming that she came to me in spirit but it could have been my own mind bringing forward what I needed to know. It always seemed a bit crazy to me that it happened to be my favorite color too but my dream explained that aswell, amazing lol!
My NLP session is explained in another blog "Suddenly The Sun Sets" post, "Facing The Fear"
No comments:
Post a Comment