First of all, I wanted to blog these events a bit later but as they seem to have returned and I want to keep a record here, I thought I should blog my first experience of this now.
Just to set the background of my lifestyle a little then, it was a few years ago now and at the time I was practicing Yoga twice daily and following a very strict diet recommended by a Yoga Guru. I was reading a lot of books on spiritualism and Buddhism. I was into the use of Crystals and studying their properties aswell as their healing benefits, which I have recently started looking at again.
So one night I do my Yoga as usual and then meditate. I watched tv for a little while before reading and going to bed.
I went off to sleep and not sure how long it was afterwards that I awoke. I sat up in my bed and without thought made my way to the window looking out through the curtains. It immediately struck me how bright it was, not like daylight but exceptionally bright so I turned to look inside which was equally as bright. Just when I thought this was odd I glanced across the room when I saw myself lying on my bed, although realising this seemed quite strange, I walked casually back over to where I saw myself sleeping and lay down. I heard what I can only describe as a "rushing" sound. Hard to explain but like almost as if being pulled so fast at such high speed you hear the wind rushing through your ears, then I felt a heavy thud in my chest. The same thing happened again a few days later but this time I was a little bit more ready, though still I had no idea what was going on lol. I ventured into a different room this time to check that what I was seeing was actually my appartment and it all appeared the same, it didn't feel like walking just fast movement? I wasn't really questioning of it then just going along with it and slowly going a little further each time.
However! :p lol I then spoke to people about it, first I spoke to a friend who said "oooh I have heard of this its called Astral Planing! Some people can do a lot with that if you learn to control it" . Not being one to believe much of what I hear, I was unimpressed but thought I would give it a read because it would be interesting if nothing else. Sooo, I have a read and still neither believing or disbelieving I do find it an interesting subject to look at and purely by coincidence see a poster in the local library about a meeting thats going to be held there. I don't remember the name of the group or the exact wording but it may have been Eckho or something like that ..... damm memory! lmao Anwyay, it was advertised as a "Free" meeting on spiritualism and mentioned the words "Enlightenment, The Third Eye" aaaand "Astral Planing!" lol :) So of course I just had to attend :)
I got there and sat down, there was only one other person there other than the organiser and he looked as puzzled as me haha :) They began talking about meditation and opening of the third eye, psycic ability etc, etc, then at last Astral Planing! I sat waiting with baited breath, for this enlightenment on how fabulous it was and how I can fly to the moon and the stars! He opens the talk by asking if anyone has any knowledge of this and I say yes and remain quiet. He then asks if I will share and I say no, I always do that in these circumstances because I want to hear what these people have to say. They invited us to this meeting to impart their knowledge not the other way around, I will share my knowledge/experience but felt they should give their input first. So there I am waiting for this guidance and imparted wisdom from him and he goes "well to the untrained its spiritually, one of the most dangerous things you can do" I was mortified! he went on "you see, when you leave your body, all manner of spirits can enter it!" :p OMG! lol He actually continued! "There is of course the chance that without proper guidance, you may never find your way back! Here is where we can help you if you join our organisation, of course to run an organisation it costs money, which we all help to fund to keep us going, sooo for a monthly fee we can" (Yep, I cut off at this point) Well, disappointment doesn't even come close to how I felt, I really thought these people were going to tell me something useful lol, instead they preyed on peoples fears to get money off them. ! I left there quite disgusted with the whole meeting. A few days later I mentioned it to another friend and he said "OMG, seriously, you should never be left alone you know, that is a cult come over from America, who are recruiting around England" lmao! I am so glad I never got suckered into that rubbish or did I?!
Now, the thing is as I sit here at my desk, I think what a load of bs that spirits are going to enter my body or I might not ever get back!! Problem is, that is exactly what I think now when I have this experience and I don't know why I can't remove those thoughts. So I actually went to the doctor in the end seeking their help haha! The answer from them "Aaaah, maybe a mild epilepsy, lets do some tests" which of course showed nothing lol. I fought with it every time I had the experience after that, panicing and having many restless nights. It was ashame really because I had not questioned it or worried about it and accepted it, until I happened to start searching for answers to it, thats when the fear and problems started. It went away for some years until last night as you will see from my post below. So still I have no idea what this is I am experiencing.
No comments:
Post a Comment