I nodded off to sleep while playing my game (its a good game really :p) haha :) Anyway, I start dreaming and all I can see is various time pieces, clocks on walls, watch faces of various sizes, shapes etc, digital watches, tower clocks. The thing they all have in common is the time 9:20 and all are circular with pale blue edging, I would never wear a blue watch btw, I mean eughhh!. I see nothing else but I feel extremely anxious and edgy, shuffling about nervous, so I tell myself to calm down now, this is a dream and I want to know what this is about so I look for a date or something else that may give a clue but I can't relax enough to stop and focus. I told myself to wake up then because I could feel I was actually physically tossing and turning about in my chair lmao!
I have no idea what this dream was about, I have no appointments coming up or anything like that, though I do have to move home as soon as possible, hmm interesting. Well I guess I shouldn't walk under any ladders and maybe skip my Salsa class, I may just keep myself indoors tomorrow, ooooor maybe I am going to win the lottery, ofc I could check mah ticket at 9.20, damm no date though, stupid dream! :p?? lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment