Monday, 27 June 2011

The Wonderer Returns!

They have returned.  I am not a happy bunny!!  lol!
I had one of my female friends stay over last night on the coach because we were talking so late about a problem she has so I went off to bed thinking of ways I could suggest to help her.  I nodded off to sleep after a short while but woke to hear her crying from the couch and thought after the conversation we had it was best to leave her to cry a little and nodded back off to sleep again.

So then I wake again and go to the living room where she is sleeping and sit on the chair opposite her, telling her all the things I thought that may help with her problem, even though she is still asleep.  I see she has tears but then I suddenly notice that this isn't actually my couch, so realise that this is infact a dream.  I tell myself I need to wake now and check she is ok properly so I wake myself, I sit up in bed and start to walk toward the door, turning round to see my body still laying there in bed.  My immediate thought is "damm, here I go again!" :p  I then start to wonder if I can feel physical touch, so I reach for my leg and can't feel anything at all, everthing is very bright, almost white but I know it should be dark.  I stand still a while but panic sets in thinking I am out of my body and will not be able to return.  I want to know if my friend will hear me shouting so maybe that will bring me back so I start shouting her but my voice is an echo and she doesn't come.  Suddenly and really a shock to me because it was different to my previous experiences, I just very confidentally said "I am acutally back and awake now" lol and I was.

I stopped enjoying these experiences as explained in my previous blog and now they have returned I know I am going to feel stressy about going to sleep.  I have been given advise about what to do to help this experience but my memory fails me :p  I think I could maybe even enjoy the experience again if I could feel more in control of it but knowing how is the problem.  I can alter a dream mostly if I like, I can make myself aware of when I am dreaming at times but this experience is entirely different.  This is actually the first time its happened after a lucid dream, its normally a seperate experience and was also the first time that I was confident I was actually back, it would normally take me a very long time to accept this.

No comments:

Post a Comment