Wednesday, 6 July 2011

Taking A Step Further

Ok, if I were reading this elsewhere I would be highly sceptical and probably think, hmmm, maybe this woman is on something or is slightly crazy, overactive imagintion possibly? :p  lol However! its happening to me so I can confirm its authenticity haha :)  Sorry, I should say here that really isn't what I think about things I read, I will always keep an open mind about anything and everything I hear, see or read :)

I woke a few nights ago to sit up in bed and again see my body lying there peacefully still.  I immediately tried to return which didn't happen so I stayed where I was and said to myself, "why do you want to look around this room that you know already, look elsewhere".  I turned my vision to the left, where I see what I can only describe as almost transparent but kind of white, misty shapes, like circular stars shifting around., the sound of the movement was like liquid?   I watched in amazement as these shapes went zooming round sometimes joining together to make larger ones, then splitting off again to rejoin others.  It was a truly amazing scene! lol  I am not certain why but I told myself that I had been long enough and should go back now and remember I woke then.  I kept going over the whole thing in my mind so I would make sure not to forget the scene and the sounds I had experienced.

Its taken me a few days to blog this because I needed to think over it myself first and try to put some perspective on it or feel why or what it is thats happening and what I am meant to be doing with this if anything.  I am still no wiser now, and realised that I am just trying to label it and give it meaning where there may not be any so will just go with it from now on and stop searching for answers.  The very useful thing I have found with blogging though, is that as I read back, I realised that I have returned to looking at crystal properties and their use's again and the crystals I am currently wearing are claimed to "help you to fulfill your spiritual potential by encouraging you to embrace ever greater states of conciousness, delfect negativity, help to  understand and explore dreams, aid the control of fear, phobia, OCD and panic disorders".  There are many other uses and healing aspects to these crystals but too long to list here, so I just thought it was worth a mention as my experiences have returned at the same time I am back to crystal use and meditation, coincidence maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment